Website Terms and Conditions
The following Terms of Trade apply to all users of this website and the products and services offered on it.
In these Terms of Trade, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “seller” refer to Magnets New Zealand Ltd. “You” are the user of this website (and “your”, “buyer” or “purchaser” has a corresponding meaning). The term “customer” refers to the person or company purchasing goods offered on this website. By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Trade.
1. Website pricing
The price you pay will be increased by the amount of GST, other taxes and duties which may be applicable and insurance/freight/handling charges (except to the extent already expressly included in the price). We can revise our prices at any time prior to accepting your order.
Purchase prices are given in New Zealand dollars unless otherwise stated. You are bound to pay us the price once we accept your order. A quotation does not give rise to a binding contract until you place an order which we subsequently accept.
For larger orders that are not included in our website price break discounts, a larger discount may be available. Please contact us to negotiate a larger quantity discount.
Our price match guarantee is only available for identical products (magnet grading, size, plating, etc.) and is only eligible for other New Zealand based businesses operating within New Zealand. This guarantee may be discontinued at any time without prior notice.
Any pricing promotions may be discontinued without prior notice. However, any orders received during the pricing promotion will remain eligible for any discounts where they may apply. Unless stated, promotions may not be used in conjunction with one another. This also includes any special pricing discounts associated with any single customer account.
2. Payment methods
You may pay for your order using the following payment methods:
Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Direct Bank Transfer
Credit card payment is processed through the DPS gateway. If you choose to pay by credit card, you
We also offer a direct debit payment facility. If ordered using the direct debit payment facility your order will be placed on hold until funds have been cleared into our bank or proof of payment has been provided. If no payment has been made within three business days then your order will be
Magnets New Zealand Ltd will provide you with a receipt at the time of delivery which specifies the total fees for the products in the order.
“Payment details are not stored by Magnets New Zealand” means that they are kept for your one transaction during the time of that transaction. Once the transaction is complete any payment details are removed.
3. Description of products
Magnets New Zealand Ltd cannot warrant or guarantee that the content of the website will always be current, accurate or complete. Descriptions, illustrations, and literature are therefore not binding on the seller. If the goods do not match the description on the seller’s website, the buyer should inform the seller immediately so that the seller may take appropriate action.
4. Incorrect supply
Incorrect supply of your order must be reported to Magnets New Zealand Ltd within 5 days of receipt of goods. Magnets New Zealand Ltd will then remedy the problem as soon as possible.
5. Availability of stock
Magnets New Zealand cannot guarantee the availability of stock at all times and as a
We also reserve the right to withdraw or suspend the sale of any items displayed on our website, whether temporarily or permanently, at any time without prior notice. We are not responsible for any loss, damage or expenses incurred by you, or any other person directly or indirectly as a result of the unavailability of stock at any time.
6. Returns & refunds
- All goods returned, must have prior approval from Magnets New Zealand Ltd.
- All goods returned must be with original packaging and both goods and packaging must be in brand new condition.
- Goods can only be returned for a refund within 21 days of purchase, a restocking fee may apply.
- Returned items must include the name and details of the purchaser and the original invoice number.
- Shipping charges for returned purchases (excluding damaged or incorrect orders) will not be refunded, and returned goods will be at purchaser’s risk until received by Magnets New Zealand Ltd.
- In the case of a credit card refund, the refund will only be made to the same credit card used in the original purchase.
- The return freight is paid by the buyer unless
agreedotherwise by both the buyer and Magnets New Zealand Ltd.
- Specially procured items at the buyer’s request or custom made items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Items for return should be addressed to;
Magnets New Zealand Ltd
140 Bush Road
Albany, Auckland 0632
The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, the Fair Trading Act 1986 and other statutes may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations upon Magnets New Zealand Ltd which cannot by law (or which can only to a limited extent by law) be excluded or modified. In respect of any such implied warranties, conditions or terms imposed on Magnets New Zealand Ltd, Magnets New Zealand Ltd’s liability shall, where it is allowed, be excluded or if not able to be excluded only apply to the minimum extent required by the relevant statute.
(a) Except as otherwise provided by clause 6 Magnets New Zealand Ltd shall not be liable for:
1. Any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever, arising from the supply of Goods by Magnets New Zealand Ltd to the Customer including consequential loss whether suffered or incurred by the Customer or another person and whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise and irrespective of whether such loss or damage arises directly or indirectly from Goods provided by Magnets New Zealand Ltd to the Customer; and
2. The Customer shall indemnify Magnets New Zealand Ltd against all claims and loss of any kind whatsoever however caused or arising and without limiting the generality of the foregoing of this clause whether caused or arising as a result of the negligence of Magnets New Zealand Ltd or otherwise, brought by any person in connection with any matter, act, omission, or error by Magnets New Zealand Ltd its agents or employees in connection with the Goods
3. Any claim against Magnets New Zealand Ltd shall be limited to the value of the goods supplied and is not responsible for the direct or indirect costs associated with the order.
All information on this website is subject to copyright owned by Magnets New Zealand Ltd. Any reproduction without prior written permission by Magnets New Zealand Ltd is prohibited.
9. Changes to this website
Note; All purchases are subject to Magnets New Zealand Ltd’s full terms and conditions which are available on request.
10. Shipping and Deliveries
Two courier services are used domestically in New Zealand.
For North Island customers, we use an express courier service to offer overnight delivery to main centers (Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, etc.)
This express courier service is also offered to main centers in the South Island. In addition, we also have an economy courier service that services the South Island.
Areas outside of these main centers that still nominate our Express courier selection may take an extra three days for delivery.
Our express courier aims to deliver the next business day. (Overnight delivery)
Our Economy courier aims to deliver within two business days. (Two-day delivery)
Magnets New Zealand Ltd reserves the right not to ship to remote or rural locations. If you have made payment a full refund will be given immediately.
All customer orders, on completion, are automatically sent a track and trace link via email.
We guarantee same day dispatch of any order received under the condition that orders are received before 2 pm Monday to Friday
Orders being shipped to rural areas or remote regions will take longer for delivery. Time may vary depending on location.
Any orders being delivered to a rural address must have paid the rural charge.
If you fail to correctly select the appropriate freight option, your order may be held by us until full payment is received.
Magnets New Zealand takes no responsibility for any delays in delivery caused by our courier service.
Items being shipped to a business address will require a signature to accept delivery, residential addresses will not require a signature unless requested by the customer.
Beginning from 1 July a residential charge will apply for residential deliveries ($1.50). If this is not properly nominated in your order, we may hold your order until full payment is received.
We cannot deliver to a PO BOX.