Housed Bullet Magnets
Your inline separation solution
Bullet magnets are an efficient device for extracting ferrous fines as well as large pieces of contamination from gravity or air blown pipelines, for products such as flour, sugar, salt etc.
1. The cone-shaped bullet tip ensures optimum product distribution to the magnet without impeding product flow.
2. Designed for quick and easy cleaning outside the bullet housing.
3. Industrial, food and dairy grade units custom built on request.
4. Food/dairy grade units are fully welded with a catchment ledge at the bottom of the bullet helping to stop contamination wash off.
5. Ceramic gauss rating is 3000 gauss, rare earth gauss ratings from 8,000 – 12,000 gauss depending on the size and application required.
6. All our bullet magnets are 11,000-12,000 gauss.