Single and Double
No intrusion into product line
The hump system is used to remove small to large ferrous contamination from enclosed flow lines for product purity before the product reaches storage bins or processing equipment helping to eliminate damage to expensive machinery.
1. Single hump systems are used where height is an issue and can only fit a single unit.
2. The double hump allows the product to run over two plate magnets in high volume product flows.
3. Using high strength Rare Earth magnet material ensures the contamination is pulled to the magnet’s surface securing the contamination.
4. One or two catchment strips are fully welded to the magnets face, for small to fine contamination to hide behind helping to eliminate the possible contamination wash off from the continuous product flow.
5. 304/316 stainless steel used.
6. Industrial & food/dairy grades available.
7. The plate magnets are hinged so cleaning is done outside the enclosed chute.
Have any questions or need some assistance on what is best for your situation?
Use the form below & our separation technicians will contact you