The Wet Drum Separators are used to recover or separate magnetic materials from solids that are carried in a liquid suspension. Most heavy media operations such as iron ore production require a wet drum system.
1. For primary rough dressings and refused tails, increasing recovery rate and reducing the load of the second stage grinding.
2. For concentration of ferromagnetic minerals increasing ore grades and recovery rates.
3. Used before a High Magnetism Separator to remove ferromagnetic minerals from ore and prevent magnetic clogging.
4. Removing iron from non-magnetic minerals or materials.
5. Recovering iron from river and sea sand.
6. Removing iron from wet slurry’s.
Have any questions or need some assistance on what is best for your situation?
Use the form below & our separation technicians will contact you