The Magjig is the ultimate work holding clamp – ideal for downward tabletop pressure clamping, but also perfect for creating fences, assembly jigs, cutting fixtures, blade guards, work supports or anything that makes your work faster, safer & easier!
- Easy to use – simply drill (unlimited!) holes in the fixturing material and drop the clamps in for added strength and flexibility in your custom jigs/fixtures. MagJigs come fitted with screw holes so you can secure the jig in the fixture.
- Recommended at least 2 MagJigs per fixture to minimise slippage and avoid pivot.
As a result of these being so powerful and wanting to attract to each other, we must warn you of some potential hazards.
- Magnets can be deadly if ingested, not recommended for children.
- Use eye protection while using our magnets because if two join with force they may break or shatter.
- Magnets can wipe magnetic media such as credit cards, keep magnets away from these to avoid data loss.
Need some help? Click here to get in touch.