Rare Earth Separation Rods
Use our stock sizes or we can custom make
The Rare Earth separator rods are designed to capture and hold micron size ferrous contamination from dry free-flowing powder, granules, liquids, and emulsions. They are tapped at each end and can be bolted to a frame, forming a magnetic grid ensuring product purity and protection of expensive machinery from the introduction of ferrous contamination.
1. Tapped at each end a series of rods can be attached to a frame creating a wall of magnetism.
2. 316 stainless steel casings are fully welded and highly polished.
3. Rare Earth magnet material creates 11-12,000 gauss on the rod’s surface.
4. Standard 25mm (1 Inch) diameter rods or custom made to bigger diameters.
5. Standard 80°C temperature rated with high temperature options to 350°C available on request.
6. Totally maintenance free apart from cleaning (no power required).
Off The Shelf Range
All In Stock with Next Business Day Delivery*
Showing 1–3 of 12 results
Non-Stock Line - Click Here
Clearance rod sizes also available at discounted prices. Only available while stocks last.
Have any questions or need some assistance on what is best for your situation?
Use the form below & our separation technicians will contact you.